While big sis Chloe is leaping and bounding along kindergarten, I realize it is time to let Miss Ines Alto understand that her career as a student is about to begin. According to the guidelines, the parents are supposed to talk to the child about school, and that he/she would be attending soon. So I decided to give it a try after dinner.
"Ines, you will be going to school soon."
"School?"
"Yes, the same one that Chloe went to"
"Chloe school?"
"Yes, and you have to be a good girl"
"Ines good girl"
"Yes, so no biting."
"Yes biting. Ines bite."
Realizing I probably have to dish out a bribe, I continued,
"Kids that do not bite, there will be snack."
"SNACK!!!!! SNACK!!!!! SNACK!!!!"
After which she is completely sold on the concept and hopped away.
Not to mention tonight she dreamt out loud and said,
"I hungry. Mommy, I hungry."
It's going to be a long road.
1 comment:
So wait ... is she starting THIS September or NEXT? Mika's back in school since September 3, much like Chloe's new school and i thought all schools are roughly on the same schedule (?)
Post a Comment